spacer

Seneca Schoolhouse Museum

The Schoolhouse was built in 1865 of Seneca sandstone and operated as a one-room schoolhouse until 1910.  A carefully researched 19th-century school day program is taught by a trained and costumed teacher.


16800 River Road
Poolesville, MD
(301) 972-8588
Open year-round for scheduled school field trips; please see their website or call for details.
http://www.historicmedley.org





Back to Interactive Map